THE MARSHALL REGIONAL ARTS COUNCIL…
- Serves more than 101,000 tri-county (Harrison, Panola, & Marion) residents directly each year as well as availability to outlying East Texas communities and Northwest Louisiana.
- Provides sub-grants to multiple non-profit organizations
- Contributes to student success by helping schools teach the arts and other subjects in creative ways.
- Enhances the quality of life for the entire community through performances, exhibits, educational programs, and other events.
- Provides area artists opportunities to showcase their work.
- Builds a positive community image attracting tourists, new residents, and business.